Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog


Hi there and welcome to my blog! That's me to the left giving my blog a little love before sending it off to you. You should know I work in an office with glass walls, so imagine how normal it looked to see me taking this picture (and the 20 test shots that followed) of me hugging my monitor.

And I digress...

If you have clicked on LizBiz you have clicked on a party. (But please don't throw confetti as that's a bitch to clean up...)

I am new to this so I guess we should get to know each other a bit and maybe I should outline my goals for this blog at this moment in time.

LIZBIZ GOALS
LizBiz is meant to be entertaining.
At times it might be snarky, thoughtful, mindless and controversial.
LizBiz is never meant to be truly mean or boring. Mostly boring as that is the worst thing anyone could ever say about me or my blog.

Another humdinger of a goal is to title each blog entry with a ONE WORD title and go from there. I am inspired by pictures I take for the most part. Or my dreams.
Is this the place where I mention I went to Gettysburg College? Don't get me wrong, "The Burg" is a fine liberal arts institution (NOT IN VIRGINIA) where I majored in sorority life and going abroad to Spain. (Read: Well-rounded, not rocket-scientry. Did I spell that right? Scientry? Looks weird...)

Anyhow, ENJOY!
I love comments! I love attention! (fatal flaw but I feel like I can be vulnerable with you.)

Your friend,

LizBiz

3 comments:

WKB said...

I'll read, I will, I promise.

FCR said...

I expect nothing less than naughty hilarity out of this blog.

Amy said...

If naughty hilarity is going to be part of this blog, I'm in!