Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mirrors

I don't know about you, but things are getting pretty nutty in the world of...mirrors.

Call me a purist, but I want full attention given to my own appearance when coming mano y mano with a mirror. Checking hair, applying lipgloss, fixing a renegade bra strap are all normal mirror activities.
So it begs the question...what is NOT a normal mirror activity?
See exhibit A (or photo at left) Yes, that is CNN Politics IN THE MIRROR! I don't know about you, but as evidenced by the expression on my face...I am horrified. I don't wanna see John King, James Carville, or for the love of God that Wolf-man Blitzer with his "cool trimmed beard" talking to me, looking at me all creepo-like as I'm trying to have my lady time in the rest room. Even that cuddly Sanjay Gupta. No thanks.

Consider yourself warned. Mirrors are not just for vanity anymore. They are apparently for...politics.

No comments: