Monday, August 1, 2011

Superjorts

Left to right: Normal length miniskirt, Superjorts
It's been an especially hot summer, especially in New York. This weather brings out mostly the worst in people and fashion is no exception. 

I was getting my nails done the other day and I did a double take. "Did ass cheeks just appear out of the corner of my eye?" I asked myself.
Why yes they did. In those superjorts.

My male friends reading this blog are probably just plain psyched I risked ruining my manicure taking a picture (you're welcome) And ladies,  maybe I'm a bit envious of this chick's long legs but really, these are underwear.
Similar to Jean Diapers. Haven't seen them yet? Oh yes, they exist.
Cute baby jean diapers
But somehow, they're cuter on babies...

1 comment:

Robert F. Walsh said...

Are you aware of the term "buzzkill"? How dare you, ma'am. How dare you!